stat

Sunday 31 March 2013

Christian Conference Season

One thing I quite enjoy going to is Christian conferences. Depending onn emphasis, there is the chance to network with other people who love God, to have fellowship and to have teaching.

In the second quarter of 2013 there are three I have decided to go to.

First up is on 18 May and is the London Men's Convention. I have been to quite a few of these and the teaching is sound, Bible-based and relevant. And they also recognise the range of Christisn masculinity (no expecting men to conform to one stereotype).

The speakers for the early convention are Graham Beynon, Jonty Allcock and John Tindall.

The second is the following Saturday and is Unbelievable?, which looks at apologetics, and features the Amy Orr-Ewing, the Alister McGrath and a Peter Williams among its speakers.

I am looking forward to this as I think apologetics - being able to contend for the faith that was delivered nearly two millennia ago (Jude 3) and to always have a defence for the hope we have (I Pet 3:15).

These are two I have already booked to go on. The third is one I intend to book for and is the Bristol Men's Convention on 8 June, which is something I've not been to before.

No comments:

Post a Comment